Vice-Chancellor LUAWMSDr. Dost Muhammad Baloch
I am confident of my team and Inshalah we will be able to produce a LUAWMSIAN brand of professionals who would be........
Why LUAWMSLasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences, located in the historic and magnificent district of Lasbela, Balochistan, is truly a comprehensive institution of higher education with enduring commitment to achieve excellence in higher education, innovative technology, cutting-edge research, and superior public service.
LUAWMS is dedicated to prepare its graduates for successful careers and enable them to play a constructive role in progressing social inclusion, economic prosperity, and environmental quality.
Workshops and Training
Call For Papers
- WALK IN INTERVIEW
- Applications are invited form the suitable candidates for the following vacant position under the project titled” Diversity of marine yeasts in mangrove ecosystem of Balochistan coast and their exploitation for potential applications such as killer toxin production against emerging pathogens such as Metschnikowia bicuspidata of aquatic organisms” Funded by HEC. For more details please click here
- Two Days Cascading Workshop on “Communication Skills and Generic Research”
- QEC-LUAWMS in collaboration with Faculty of Marine Sciences is going to conduct two days cascading workshop on “Communication Skills and Generic Research” from 28th-29th October, 2014. Miss Rubina Manzoor (Principal Coordinator Workshop) and Dr. Manzoor Ahmad (Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences & Information Technology) will be the resource persons of the workshop. While approving the conducting of workshop, Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Dost Muhammad Baloch stated that fresh faculty members will acquire maximum skills from the workshop and will definitely strengthen their overall effectiveness across the curriculum..
- Seminar on “Feeding the World” in connection with World Food Day
- Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), LUAWMS organized seminar on “Feeding the World” in connection with “World Food Day” on 16th October, 2014. Prof. Dr. Ghulam Gilani, Dr. Nusrullah Bangulzai, Dr. M Aslam Buzdar, Dr. Hameed and Dr. Hanif –ur-Rehman presented their reviews/status papers with reference to subject. The seminar was coordinated by Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Health, Education, Agriculture, Livestock Upgradation Program (HEAL UP)-Balochistan and Vets Care Society (VCS)-LUAWMS
- Call For Papers
- English Department Lasbela University Uthal Balochistan is planning to publish the next issue of journal of linguistics in May, 2014. This is a peer reviewed journal in the process of trial publications. After its second issue, it will be submitted for accreditation to HEC. After receiving accreditation, the back issues may also be accepted as recognized publications by the HEC. We invite research papers related to the fields of linguistics. Please Click Here for details.