Vice-Chancellor LUAWMSDr. Dost Muhammad Baloch
I am confident of my team and Inshalah we will be able to produce a LUAWMSIAN brand of professionals who would be........
Why LUAWMSLUAWMS will be a respectable seat of learning in Pakistan with a special status in the fields of Marine, Veterinary, Water and Agriculture providing higher education, research, training and consultancy services to the public and private sector, while ensuring availability of fully qualified and skilled human resource to work at various tiers of their hierarchy.
The students passing out from LUAWMS will be equipped with knowledge, skill, confidence, enterprise built around the latest developments for active participation in socioeconomic growth and uplift of their respective communities.
Workshops and Training
- Dr. Dost Muhammad Baloch
- Dr. Dost Muhammad Baloch has appointed as Vice-Chancellor LUAWMS on 1st October,2013. Hounorable Vice-Chancellor has assumed his responsiblities on 9th October 2013.
- Merit List of Admissions Fall 2013
- LUAWMS has announced the results of entry test for admissions fall 2013. Please Click Here to download Merit List of both NTS and LUAWMS entry test
- Dr. Syed Manzoor Ahmed rejoined LUAWMS on 21st August, 2013 as Assistant professor of Economics
- Dr. Syed Manzoor Ahmed has successfully completed his MS in Economics & Finance and PhD in Public Finance from the University of Durham, a renowned British University, and rejoined LUAWMS on 21st August, 2013 as Assistant professor of Economics. Currently Dr. Ahmed is acting as the Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Management Studies and Computer Science, and Director Academics and Advanced Studies. In addition to this, Dr. Ahmed works as visiting academic scholar at Durham University Business School, UK. His research interest includes, Applied Econometrics, Development Economics, Political Economy and Public Economics.
- Vacancies Announcements
- Applications are invited from locals/ domiciles of Balochistan Province for all administrative positions and from Pakistani nationals for academics posts only on contract/ regular basis.Please Click Here for detail instructions and eligibility criteria.