DLSEI-II Coursera Registration Information
DLSEI is offering a FEE REIMBURSEMENT MODEL for the students & faculty members LUAWMS on a first come, first serve basis. After paying 4000 PKR, students & faculty members will be able to access courses and certifications on a single license from top-ranked global universities and companies. After completing at least 3 courses and receiving certificates, the registration fee of 4000 PKR will be reimbursed to them.
Differently-abled students: DLSEI project is offering specific licenses for the students of LUAWMS who are disabled with some physical or mental impairment. A limited number of free of cost licenses will be distributed among those students on a first come, first serve basis. They will be able to access courses and certifications from top universities of the world and get an opportunity to enroll themselves into the highest-ranked and most expensive online courses FREE OF COST.
For Registration: Contact University Focal person Dr. Amdadullah (Assistant Professor – Economics) and follow bellow given steps.
1. Please download the Disclaimer Form
2. Fill out the disclaimer form.
3. Pay the registration amount Rs. 4000/- to Focal person along with the declared disclaimer form.
4. After verification, you will receive an invitation link from Coursera. In case verification is not approved, please contact the focal person or DLSEI helpdesk.
5. By clicking on the invitation link you will be redirected to the Coursera portal where you will be able to create an account on Coursera (if not already created).
6. After creating the account on Coursera, you will be able to access the HEC Coursera Portal, where you can start enrolling in 1000+ courses
7. Start Learning!
Please note: If you face any issues or difficulties during the registration process, please feel free to contact the university focal person or email at [email protected]
More information available on HEC DLSEI Website