- Ahmed K, Shahid, S Chung E-S, Ismail T, Wang X-J (2017) Spatial Distribution of Secular Trends in Annual and Seasonal Precipitation over Pakistan.Climate Research.DOI:doi.org/10.3354/cr01489
- Ahmed K, Chung E-S, Song J-Y, Shahid S (2017) Effective Design and Planning Specification of Low Impact Development Practices Using Water Management Analysis Module (WMAM): Case of Malaysia.Water 9:173
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S. &Harun, S., Wang X-J. (2017)Evaluation of the Performance of Gridded Precipitation Products over Balochistan Province, Pakistan. Desalination and Water Treatment. 79:73-86
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S. &Harun, S., Wang X-J. (2016) Characterization of Seasonal Droughts in Balochistan Province, Pakistan. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment.30: 747–762
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Haroon, S. & Xiao-Jun, W. (2015) Multilayer perceptron neural network for downscaling rainfall in arid region: A case study of Baluchistan, Pakistan. Journal of Earth System Science 124(6):1325-1341.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S. &Harun, S. (2015) Statistical Downscaling of Rainfall in an Arid Coastal Region: A Radial Basis Function Neural Network Approach. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Trans Tech Publ, vol. 735, pp. 190-194.
- Alamgir, M., Shahid, S., Mohsenipour, M. &Ahmed, K. (2015) Return Periods of Extreme Meteorological Droughts during Monsoon in Bangladesh. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Trans Tech Publ, vol. 735, pp. 186-189.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S. &Harun, S. (2014) Spatial interpolation of climatic variables in a predominantly arid region with complex topography. Environment Systems and Decisions: 1-9.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., bin Harun, S., Ismail, T., Nawaz, N., & Shamsudin, S. (2014) Assessment of groundwater potential zones in an arid region based on catastrophe theory.Earth Science Informatics, 1-11.
Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2014) Performance assessment of different bias correction methods in statistical downscaling of precipitation. Malaysian Journal of Civil Engineering, pp311-324
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2016) Rainfall-Runoff Modelling in an Arid Catchment under CMIP5 RCP Scenarios. Presented in Flood Catastrophes in a Changing Environment” held on 15th November at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2016) Spatial and Temporal Variability of Rainfall under CMIP5 RCP Scenarios in an Arid Region of Pakistan. Presented in CLIVAR Open Science Conference “Charting the course for climate and ocean research” held on 18-25 September at Qingdao, China.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2015) Inhomogeneity Detection in the Precipitation Series of Balochistan Province of Pakistan. Presented in Third International Conference on Water Resources (ICWR-2015)held on 24th – 25th November at BAYVIEW Hotel, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia.
- Shahid, S., Ahmed, K., Harun, S. (2015) Assessment of the quality of gauged-based gridded Precipitation data in an arid region. Presented in Third International Conference on Water Resources (ICWR-2015) held on 24th – 25th November at BAYVIEW Hotel, Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2015) Validation of Reanalysis Data as an Alternative of Observed Precipitation. Presented in Second IWA Malaysia Young Water Professional Conference 2015 held on 17th – 20th March at VIVATEL Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2014) Radial basis function neural network for downscaling precipitation in an arid coastal region, Proceedings of 5th International Graduate Conference on Engineering Science & Humanity 2014 (IGCESH 2014), UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Ahmed, K., Shahid, S., Harun, S. (2014) Performance of bias correction methods in downscaling precipitation in arid region, presented in “Blazing new trails towards innovative, sustainable and greener world” organized by Faculty of Civil Engineering University Technology Malaysia.
- Ahmed, K., Asikin, N.R., Zardari, N.H. and Nurfarhain, M.R. (2013) Evaluation of Weighting Methods in Multi-Criteria Water Resource Problem, Proceedings of 2013 IWHA Kunming Conference of “The Role of Water in the History: Exploring Historical Wisdom for Current Water Management”, Kunming China, 28-30 January 2013, pp. 115-124.