- HEC FOREIGN / SPLIT / LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani and AJ&K National for the award of scholarships in selected fields under H.E.C approved projects. All scholarships will be awarded on open merit. For detailed advertisement and application form please click here
- On Campus Training Programs
- With reference to indigenous on campus training program under modern university governance program of LID-HEC, Registrar Department LUAWMS in collaboration QEC-LUAWMS is going to organize two training programs. The first training (three days) program is Capacity Building of Junior and Middle Management whilst second training (two days) program is Capacity Building of Senior Management. The first and second training programs will be held from 16th -18th and 22nd -23rd December, 2014, respectively. The master trainers/experts of Pakistan Institute of Management, Karachi will lead to infuse Finance, Audit, Procurement and E-filing skills among the junior and middle management while Leadership and Governance skills among the participants of senior management. Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Dost Muhammad Baloch thanked HEC for providing necessary support to conduct indigenous on campus training program and said that such kind of trainings is very important particularly in our circumstances where most of the management is young and fresh. Hence all nominated participants are required to take all advantages of this opportunity to improve their professional skills.
- Conference on higher education in GC University Faisalabad
- Dr Nasir Abbas Head of Department of English Language and Literature in LUAWMS, participates as a keynote speaker in a conference on higher education in GC University Faisalabad.
- WALK IN INTERVIEW
- Applications are invited form the suitable candidates for the following vacant position under the project titled” Diversity of marine yeasts in mangrove ecosystem of Balochistan coast and their exploitation for potential applications such as killer toxin production against emerging pathogens such as Metschnikowia bicuspidata of aquatic organisms” Funded by HEC. For more details please click here
- Two Days Cascading Workshop on “Communication Skills and Generic Research”
- QEC-LUAWMS in collaboration with Faculty of Marine Sciences is going to conduct two days cascading workshop on “Communication Skills and Generic Research” from 28th-29th October, 2014. Miss Rubina Manzoor (Principal Coordinator Workshop) and Dr. Manzoor Ahmad (Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences & Information Technology) will be the resource persons of the workshop. While approving the conducting of workshop, Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Dost Muhammad Baloch stated that fresh faculty members will acquire maximum skills from the workshop and will definitely strengthen their overall effectiveness across the curriculum..
- Seminar on “Feeding the World” in connection with World Food Day
- Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), LUAWMS organized seminar on “Feeding the World” in connection with “World Food Day” on 16th October, 2014. Prof. Dr. Ghulam Gilani, Dr. Nusrullah Bangulzai, Dr. M Aslam Buzdar, Dr. Hameed and Dr. Hanif –ur-Rehman presented their reviews/status papers with reference to subject. The seminar was coordinated by Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Health, Education, Agriculture, Livestock Upgradation Program (HEAL UP)-Balochistan and Vets Care Society (VCS)-LUAWMS
- Call For Papers
- English Department Lasbela University Uthal Balochistan is planning to publish the next issue of journal of linguistics in May, 2014. This is a peer reviewed journal in the process of trial publications. After its second issue, it will be submitted for accreditation to HEC. After receiving accreditation, the back issues may also be accepted as recognized publications by the HEC. We invite research papers related to the fields of linguistics. Please Click Here for details.