Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water & Marine Science (LUAWMS), Uthal, Balochistan is a public sector
Instruction / further information
and other testimonial along with duly filled application form.
and Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) non refundable for the posts ser 2,3 and 4 must be attached with
responsible for getting relieved properly from their parent departments.
- Two Days Cascading Workshop on “Communication Skills and Generic Research”
- QEC-LUAWMS in collaboration with Faculty of Marine Sciences is going to conduct two days cascading workshop on “Communication Skills and Generic Research” from 28th-29th October, 2014. Miss Rubina Manzoor (Principal Coordinator Workshop) and Dr. Manzoor Ahmad (Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences & Information Technology) will be the resource persons of the workshop. While approving the conducting of workshop, Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Dost Muhammad Baloch stated that fresh faculty members will acquire maximum skills from the workshop and will definitely strengthen their overall effectiveness across the curriculum..
- Seminar on “Feeding the World” in connection with World Food Day
- Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), LUAWMS organized seminar on “Feeding the World” in connection with “World Food Day” on 16th October, 2014. Prof. Dr. Ghulam Gilani, Dr. Nusrullah Bangulzai, Dr. M Aslam Buzdar, Dr. Hameed and Dr. Hanif –ur-Rehman presented their reviews/status papers with reference to subject. The seminar was coordinated by Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Marine Sciences, Health, Education, Agriculture, Livestock Upgradation Program (HEAL UP)-Balochistan and Vets Care Society (VCS)-LUAWMS
- Call For Papers
- English Department Lasbela University Uthal Balochistan is planning to publish the next issue of journal of linguistics in May, 2014. This is a peer reviewed journal in the process of trial publications. After its second issue, it will be submitted for accreditation to HEC. After receiving accreditation, the back issues may also be accepted as recognized publications by the HEC. We invite research papers related to the fields of linguistics. Please Click Here for details.